- AISES - An Engineering Society web site for American Indians
with a good career section
- ALPFA - Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting
is the leading professional association dedicated to enhancing
opportunities for Latinos in the accounting, finance and
- Bilingual-Jobs - The premier diversity job destination for bilingual
Black Collegian Online - This "career site for students
of color" provides cutting-edge information on career
resources for Black collegians, including: Job search
strategies, graduate school opportunities, career and
- CareerWomen - dedicated to helping job candidates find the best career
opportunities with the Best Companies while helping employers
further their e-Recruiting efforts, especially to sought-after,
targeted Women, Diversity & MBA candidates.
Careers in Engineering and Information Technology - covers technical and career issues of interest to engineers
and information technology professionals who are part
of the growing diverse technical workforce -African Americans,
Hispanics, Native Americans, Women, Asian Americans and
People with Disabilities.
World links to a full range of national diversity
sites and organizations. Free job posting.
Women International - serves women in the financial
services industry who seek to expand their personal and
professional capabilities through self-directed growth
in a supportive environment.
- HireDiversity.com - an online service for diversity career development and
recruitment, providing the services and networking opportunities
to their clients while linking multicultural and bilingual
professionals with national and International fortune
1000 companies and government agencies.
- iHispano.com - a career site specifically for Hispanic professionals.
is dedicated to providing career and self-development
information to all minorities, specifically African Americans,
Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans
and Women. The goal of IMDiversity.com is to provide access
to the largest database of equal opportunity employers
committed to workplace diversity.
- LatPro.com - Is the leading site for recruiting talented bilingual
professionals for the Hispanic U.S. market and Latin America.
- MAES - Society of Mexican American Engineers and Scientists
Association of Female Executives - providing services
and resources to over 125,000 members, NAFE is the largest
women's professional association and the largest women
business owners' oganization in the country.
Black MBA Association - is a business organization
that leads in the creation of economic and intellectual
wealth for the African-American community.
- NSHMBA - National Society of Hispanic MBA's is a career and interest
group site for Hispanic MBA's. In the San Fracico Bay
Area NSHMBA has local chapters in San
Jose and San
- PABPA - Peninsula Association of Black Personnel Administrator
Web Site - Information and links to Hispanic oriented
- SHPE - Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers. There is
also a separate web site for their Silicon
- SWE -
Society of Women Engineers.
- Women in
Technology International - provided women in technology
inspiration, education, conferences, on-line services,
publications and an exceptional worldwide network of resources.
WITI is the first and only international organization
solely dedicated to advancing women through technology.
Leadership Coalition - The Women's Leadership Coalition
in collaboration with WorkIt.com host an online gateway
connecting women in business and technology.
- WorkplaceDiversity - WorkplaceDiversity.com is a source for diversity talent
and a central job search web site for Corporate recruiters
who want to make a good faith effort to reach experienced